The Functional Medicine model is an individualized, patient-centered, science-based approach that empowers patients and practitioners to work together to address the underlying causes of disease and promote optimal wellness.
It requires a detailed understanding of each patient’s genetic, biochemical, and lifestyle factors and leverages that data to direct personalized treatment plans that lead to improved patient outcomes.
Chiropractors use hands-on spinal manipulation and other alternative treatments, the theory being that proper alignment of the body’s musculoskeletal structure, particularly the spine, will enable the body to heal itself without surgery or medication.
Manipulation is used to restore mobility to joints restricted by tissue injury caused by a traumatic event, such as falling, or repetitive stress, such as sitting without proper back support.
Today, if you need or want a massage, you can choose from among 80 massage therapy styles with a wide variety of pressures, movements, and techniques. These all involve pressing, rubbing, or manipulating muscles and other soft tissues with hands and fingers. Sometimes, even forearms, elbows, or feet are used. More and more people — especially baby boomers — recognize the health benefits of massage.
They choose from among many massage styles to get relief from symptoms or to heal injuries, to help with certain health conditions, and to promote overall wellness.
Health & Wellness
Mederi Health is a multi-disciplinary practice that focuses on patients’ overall health and wellness. Our comprehensive approach allows us to effectively identify the underlying cause of disease or illness, not just the symptoms that patients are experiencing. We practice active prevention, aiming to minimize or eliminate your risk factors for chronic conditions and improve your quality of life.
Specialized Treatment Plans
Located in Westminster and serving the Denver metro area (and beyond!), our team begins an in-depth initial consultation to evaluate your health and wellness goals before developing a specialized, patient specific treatment plan that is right for you. Here at Mederi Health, we believe that taking the time to educate our patients is one of the best tools we can provide for you to help take charge of your health and have continued success outside of our office walls.
We have provided successful treatment and supportive care for conditions such as:
- Adrenal stress
- GI Dysfunction
- Food sensitivities/intolerances
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Sleep Issues
- Hormone Imbalances(Menstrual Cycle Issues, Menopausal or Peri-menopausal Symptoms)
- Weight Loss
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Depression and Anxiety
Are we the right fit for you?
At Mederi Health, we see many different types of patients for a variety of different health concerns and issues. Many of our patients seek our alternative, comprehensive treatment programs after becoming frustrated and discouraged with traditional methods.
Have you been or are you….
- Frustrated with your current treatment plan or lack of results?
- Wanting an alternative, comprehensive approach for your health concerns?
- Tired of prescription drugs that may alleviate symptoms but don’t address the cause?
- Irritated with doctors who don’t listen?
- Unsure of where to go or what to do next?
- Not sure if invasive treatments such as surgery are the right choice for you?
A majority of our patients seek treatment at Mederi Health because they…..
- Are tired of prescription medications that don’t help or make them feel worse.
- Take lots of different supplements and vitamins/minerals but continue to have health issues.
- Have been everywhere and have seen everyone but nobody knows what’s wrong.
- All of their lab tests have been normal but they still have symptoms and feel terrible.
- Are unsatisfied with traditional medicine
- Want to get to the root of the problem and not just the symptoms.
- Have tried every diet possible and still cannot lose the weight.
If these health conditions sound familiar, we may be able to help you.If you are looking for alternative medicine near Denver, CO, Call our Westminster office to schedule a FREE consultation today! (303) 993-2323. Or click the button to fill out our online form.
Our services include: Alternative/Functional Medicine / Chiropractic and Active Release Technique / Functional Neurology / Massage Therapy.